- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to be a provider.
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed, than be outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
- Media portrayal of married men as weak morons
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- These are caused by patriarchy
- Men have the actual advantage in court battles
- We assume women do because we assume women are better caretakers
- which is also patriarchy talking
I was born in the wrong time period. I should have been born in the far future when everyone has the rights they fucking deserve.
why did i learn about photosynthesis b4 i learned about privilege and oppression
im so glad i have animal crossing in my life.
im so happy. it’s so happy. it makes me feel happy. i love animal crossing.